Ebay seller question

UMD S4L

Active Hunter
I found someone on ebay who name is class.of.1984 selling regular and GMH FP buckets. The GMH is priced at $225. Is this dude legit? I'd love to get ahold of a GMH.

If you want a GMH get a hold of Asok. She is producing them now.............the real ones out of the FP mold which was legitimately purchased from FP and all done on the up and up.

Oh, awesome. I've been out of the loop for a bit and the last I remember seeing was the GMH's weren't being done anymore. Thanks for the tip!

Thanks for the info, I too saw him on there and he/she/it made it sound like them to be the real deal. Glad I have been doing my research and found this and other treads on recasts.

If it's the Slartibartfast guy he's been thru here years ago with that name followed by other puppet accounts. He's your standard run of the mill recaster. Doesnt care who he steals from and doesn't care about quality either.
That said, there are better lids than the GMH available IMO, such as the FP premium and the FPH2, unless you need a smaller helmet and are looking for the preproduction 2 type of damage.

That is Slartibartfast he did change his username to class.of.1984 . He IS a recaster don't support him. Shame he is now recasting the gmh too.

Well this guy definitely reads the boards here. The name has now been changed to the correct spelling McCune on ebay.

What a scum bag.

Too bad there wasn't a way for the community to chip in so we could run ebay auctions on where to buy a non recast helmet and armor sets here on the tdh.

I saw that too when it was first listed and thought it was odd that there was no GMH cast # listed in the description. When selling a FP-GMH, cast # is a very important detail that’s never left out. Red flag for sure…

Question: did Asok mark cast numbers in his GMHs when he took over?, does Asok put cast numbers on her new GMHs?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a GMH from Bill before he passed away. It was one of the first ones he pulled after getting the mold. It did not have a # assigned to it. I am not sure if Christy (I hope I got that right) is numbering them.

Does anyone know Slartibartfast actual name? I really would like to avoid selling to him if that situation ever arises.

^^^^^ They've been recasting Fettpride for years. If they want it bad enough they'll figure out a way unfortunately. Only plus side is usually their quality calls them out....

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back