General Boba Fett Armor Comparison Thread

sleepalot

Active Hunter
Boba Fett Armor Comparisons

Below are comparisons of current makers armor, helmets, jetpacks, gauntlets, and other parts. Feel free to donate your photos, whatever helps people get a better perspective of what they're looking for.

READ THE COMMENTS FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION.

Top Boba Fett Armor Makers Here, Their Abbreviations, and Locations:
RKD = Redkraytdragon, in the US.
BM = BobaMaker, in Europe.
RS Props = RS Propmasters, in the UK.

Boba Fett Helmet Makers:
Animefan
BM
RS Propmasters
Asok

FW

Boba Fett Jetpack Makers:
NME Props
Man of War Studios
RS Propmasters

Left to Right: FP v4, RKD v2.1, BM v3
DSC00720_zps0d6d0a92.gif

DSC00719_zpsa5d5dc35.gif

DSC00718_zpsbf2da898.gif

Left to Right: RKD v2, FP v4, BM v3
DSC00712_zps49cb81b1.gif

DSC00710_zps89ba4fda.gif

Top to Bottom: RKD v2.1, BM v3, FP v4
DSC00714_zpsbf463ade.gif

DSC00713_zpse3a5b22d.gif

Top to Bottom: RKD v2.1, FP v4, BM v3
DSC00715_zpsc87fa534.gif

RKD v2.1 left, FP v4 right
DSC00711_zps849bea13.gif

RKD armor size comparison: V2.1 on the left and V3 on the right:

WP_20150105_004_zps8f9bbd87.gif

WP_20150105_005_zpsfb6f073d.gif

WP_20150105_003_zps82e44f84.gif

WP_20150105_006_zps53e4b8ce.gif

WP_20150105_009_zps3f86f340.gif

WP_20150105_011_zps22f8bd56.gif

Boba Fett Helmets:

Star Wars Master Replicas(MR for short.) Licensed helmet on the left, MR Premium on the right (made by RS Propmasters).

IMG_20130517_104720_zps95c07c93.gif

Back Row. Left to right. MR Premium Budget (made by Animefan), MR Premium (made by Animefan), MR Budget (made by Asok), GMH (made by Asok).

DSC00774_zps130f7a07.gif

Photo by superjedi. GMH (made by Asok)
IMG_0899text_zps9f35ed96.gif

Left to right: FPH2, MR Premium (made by Animefan), GMH (made by Asok)
DSC00865_zpsc2ddfa8d.gif

Left to Right: MR Premium (made by Animefan) FW Helmet (made by DVH), FPH2
f730aadb-cbf4-4028-80d3-53209afe43c4_zpsd27a5c6e.gif

Jetpack Comparisons:

Man of War Studios on the left. NME Props or Fettseven on the right.
DSC01033_zpsyiaukflu.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread should be a sticky once all the parts have been posted. It would be helpful for people that aren't sure which maker has parts that would fit them the best.

This thread should be a sticky once all the parts have been posted. It would be helpful for people that aren't sure which maker has parts that would fit them the best.

My goal (y)

- - - Updated - - -

I'll have more side by side comparisons when some commissions come in. :) Should have it all pretty much covered besides some of the older items no longer around. The more help the better. Feel free to post something if you have something that can help.

Your place looks like my place SA, just a few less Fett pieces ;).

We used to have quite a few good comparison threads when I was starting out on Fett. Great work so far. This will definitely help people visualize what they may need size wise.

Your place looks like my place SA, just a few less Fett pieces ;).

We used to have quite a few good comparison threads when I was starting out on Fett. Great work so far. This will definitely help people visualize what they may need size wise.

;). I hope to further make it like your place in SA with some more Fett pieces lol. And thank you. I'm hoping this thread will turn out well enough to help some. (y)

I'll have to send you a set of my V3 so you can compare it size wise with the others.
Also, I've since resculpted the V2 backplate for more accuracy (the mold broke within the last month), so that one pictured is no longer what I offer.
Great info and pics, thanks for taking the time to post this up (y)

I'll have to send you a set of my V3 so you can compare it size wise with the others.
Also, I've since resculpted the V2 backplate for more accuracy (the mold broke within the last month), so that one pictured is no longer what I offer.
Great info and pics, thanks for taking the time to post this up (y)

That would help immensely.

Size wise its very similar to Bobamaker v3 and Fettprides latest armor. Especially in the chest pieces. ABS plastic just like the screen used armor.

Heres RKD's thread for more information on his armor. > http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f31/ioa-rotj-fett-armor-kits-version-2-now-available-41814/

I was curious if you still offered your older armor for larger people too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a fantastic thread. Curious to see what else comes up in comparison. This should be a huge help for new members or those who've been out of the fett world for a few years. Whats available now is certainly pretty different then what was out a few years ago.

Is there a difference between Bobamakers Empire helmet and his ROTJ? I'm talking size not paint.

I think he uses the same helmet for both ESB/ROTJ as far as I know. Some people can request to have the "pinch" removed, so he might have made a separate mold for that. But you could ask him to be sure. His email is bobamaker@gmail.com

- - - Updated - - -

Such a fantastic thread. Curious to see what else comes up in comparison. This should be a huge help for new members or those who've been out of the fett world for a few years. Whats available now is certainly pretty different then what was out a few years ago.

Yeah your definitely right. Accuracy among makers is becoming so refined that there isn't going to be just one best armor out there. It's going to be what fit's you properly. Since the difference in chest pieces and all the fully visable pieces are mere inches off from one another, if that. I can see people mixing and matching perhaps in the future.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back