WIP My Boba Fett *Updated*

sleepalot

Active Hunter
Been busy lately due to family. But thanks to my good friend Tony, the mannequin is complete and made a great Christmas gift. I thought I'd show off my 1:1 Boba Fett work in progress.

Merry Christmas all.

DSC00842_zps09b813e5.gif

DSC00838_zpsdb11d83f.gif

DSC00837_zpsc978d6f7.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome buddy, that armor color is slick. Who's the armour maker?

Thanks everyone for the thumbs up. Without you guys this wouldn't be as fun ;)

I really like the color too. I'm going to start using it from now on since the whole costume is a lot darker in person. The armor is Bobamakers latest v3 armor. Very similar in size and quality to RKD's latest armor. If you check out my photobucket page I have some armor comparisons.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice one Sleep, looks great so far!. Where can I get a pair of those mando socks??

:D They are made to order. j/k

Those comparisons on yr photobucket are a huge help esp determining size and helpful for different body shapes and sizes
Cheers a tonne brutha.

Those comparisons on yr photobucket are a huge help esp determining size and helpful for different body shapes and sizes
Cheers a tonne brutha.

No problem. The newest RKD ESB set is updated as well. Wil could give you more info on it. Cool that makers have refined their armor to a point where there isn't just one best source for armor anymore. Which is great. Having all sets in hand they are all pretty similar now in the chest pieces and collar, proportion wise.

animefan, even a bounty hunter has to take his gaunts and shoes off sometime....

looking really good man! Except your mannequin needs to eat a bit more!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back