Just introducing myself

Chunk

Hunter
Hello All,

Not sure if this is in the right spot. But just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Joe & I've been a lifelong Star Wars fan. i must be the only guy in the world who didn't see Star Wars on opening day. I actually saw it after my I went with my dad & Uncle to pick up my cousins who went to see it. I remeber they came back all excited telling thier dad about the movie. I remeber thinking this sounded kinda neat & asked my dad if he would take me to see that movie. He took me a few days later & my life has never been the same.

Im an active member with the 501st & currently have about 6-7 approved costumes. The whole family troops & together we're pushing over 25 costumes. Boba Fett is my all time favorite charecter & I've always wanted to do his costume, but for some reason it seemed always out of my price range. Im currently in a finacial spot where I can make my dream costume a reality. So hoping to get my foot in the door here & make it all come true. My friend Anthony will help me with my build. he goes by Abaily1 on here.

Lil about myself, as I said life long Star Wars fan, married with 4 kids. The wife & I have matching Mythosaur tattoos. So you know she's a keeper! Luckily my wife allows me to play in the Star Wars world all I want. We also have champion Doberman Pinschers. My wife shows them several times a year & I get bragging rights. They are her show dogs & they are my "Puppies" I also love to sew costumes & make props. Currently Im in the process of modifying every Black Series figure I can get my hands on. Im make scale background props to go with each charecter.

Glad to finally be here with all the other Fett Fanatics.

(Admins, if this is in the wrong place, please move to the appropriate spot. Thx)

Welcome to TDH and the end of your financial stability ;) I moved your thread to the appropriate location. Ive modded two boba prototype black series figures you might want to look at...

Chunk of the JRS!! Long time no see online-ish. Thanks for all the builds and info you've shared on JRS, am looking forward to see what you do here. Welcome to TDH!

Welcome...Where do you troop in the 501st?

Im in So California. Im also Ast Squad Commander of the San Joaquin Squad

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome. What other outfits do you have that you have trooped in?

Currently my go to costume is a Biker Scout. But I also have a Snow Scout, Tie Pilot, Imperial Crewman, Naval Trooper, Stormtrooper, Sandtrooper, & a few good guy costumes I no longer wear.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back