General The Workshop's RKD ESB Armor Paint Up for Duder777

sleepalot

Active Hunter
ESB paint up of some RKD's latest ESB armor for another TDH member, Nate (Duder777).

So some RKD ESB armor came in and I must say for the quality, accuracy, and price for this armor is great.

DSC00784_zps7e1c8cd6.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya, all that stuff is how I got it from RKD. I cannot take credit for the knees as RKD assembled, and primed them for me. He is great to work with and puts out a quality product. Most of the armor except for the back armor is the boltron material. Really strong and clean. I am looking forward to watching the progress on this! By the way there were chest and shoulder decals in the small box that may be kind of hidden in there.

Ya, all that stuff is how I got it from RKD. I cannot take credit for the knees as RKD assembled, and primed them for me. He is great to work with and puts out a quality product. Most of the armor except for the back armor is the boltron material. Really strong and clean. I am looking forward to watching the progress on this! By the way there were chest and shoulder decals in the small box that may be kind of hidden in there.

Oops my bad.

Yep I got both decals. I have some back ups if something ever comes up. (y)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back