Airbrushing

http://www.amazon.com/Paasche-H-SET...1&keywords=single+action+paasche+airbrush+kit

Better quality. Single action (better for starters depending on what you're painting.) Siphon feed or gravity. Really easy to clean and keep clean. Affordable. What I use on most projects. Wish I bought it over the Master stuff in the beginning. The Master little compressor works fine but the airbrush was shat.

Spend a little more and get some good stuff.(y) so it'll be fun instead of a drag when your airbrush or compressor is the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there any adjustments on the brush? A lot of multi-purpose airbrushes don't have any adjustments.
Not sure what your experience level is, but if you're not used to a dual-action brush, then you should try practicing
with it to get a feel for how it sprays. Lighter trigger pressure will give you a finer spray pattern, and if you
mash the trigger down and pull it all the way back to open it up fully, it should give you a wider pattern.
Holding the airbrush further from the surface will also give you a wider spray pattern.

i actually had this airbrush/compressor set. F4R is correct, just pull back on the trigger as you push down. I didnt really have any issues with mine, i just upgraded cuz an opportunity presented itself. I actually still have the airbrush, but dont use it right now(keeping it for back up) . The compressor is fine, im still using that with my new airbrush.

I checked out your original link to your airbrush. Surprised they don't give any specs on the brush. The width of the spray is determined by the size of the needle and the tip. You. Can vary this a bit by repositioning the needle in and out. There is a clamp nut under the back end of he the airBrush. Loosen the nut and pull the needle out a bit while applying air. You will quickly learn what the range of the brush is. If it's out too much it will start splattering. Play with it till you get what you want. If it's still too fine you will need to get a deferent tip and needle. Or a larger brush.

I use an Iwata Ch Hi Line with a 0, 3mm needle for most medium sized jobs. Best airbrush I've ever owned. For bigger projects I use a spray gun with bigger needles and tip.

Sent from my iPad

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back