Jet Pack Seeking Harness

My ROTJ Boba Fett is coming along nicely, but I have hit a snag in the building process. I still have not acquired a jet pack harness, and I can't seem to find any that are currently available. I am open to both soft and metal-replica options depending on pricing. ManofWar is out of stock along with many others who have posted recent threads in the Cargo Hold.

Does anyone know of someone in particular that may be able to help me out?

- Mike

I bought the 3d printed harness from toolguy301. It seems good, but I haven't got my jetpack yet to try it out. You have to track down the straps and buckle yourself though.

No problem. I had my harness made by a metal fabricator locally from the templates here and bought all my straps and hardware from Strapworks.

I also got my webbbing from Strapworks. I bought the hooks, clips and buckle from Full Metal Fett. There is some sewing involved.

I mean it was a lot faster to get finished and was around the same price for good accurate harnesses. It's solidly made that's for sure.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back