hello everyone!

GFETT92

New Hunter
just wanted to introduce myself and express how excited I am to have found this website!
I have been wanting to build a traditional Boba Fett costume for some time now and am really happy to have found this website. I live in the inland empire and I am a machinist by trade. I have done some looking into getting my start on creating a costume, if I could get any help on where to start it would be much appreciated!

- also just watched the new trailer for the force awakens and may I say it looks sick as ****!

Welcome and best of luck on your new build. Check out the breakdown of the components you need from the 501st legion website and then research all the options, materials, techniques, makers and designs on this great resource

thanks! will do,
beside bobamaker, handmade or ebay is there anywhere to find a good rotj bucket?

You will find a huge number of makers on the site including Animefan, BobaMaker, ASOK, Fettpride & Darth Voorhees to name just a few. YOu will need to decide if you want it basic kit form i.e. do it yourself or if you want it painted by a pro? The second option will be between $400-800 more expensive.

I personally got my helmet from Bobamaker and it is superb but i also hear only good things about Fettpride and many others, so you cant really go wrong.
Even if you are a first time painter you can find a huge amount of help on here. i.e. photo tutorials, u-tube videos etc.
I went with a layering technique and even being an amature my helmet is coming out really nice (albeit 3 months of work on my weekends)
Hope this helps

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back