Little help please!

Rchrz60

New Hunter
Can you fellow Fetters help me out? I can't for the life of me remember where I saw it, but someone was casting the 6in Star Wars Black Series Han in Carbonite. Obviously I can't afford the hefty price tag of the special edition set that would normally include said "figure." And it's like a lose lose, cause the money I could spend on that set could get me like 2 or 3 other figures I need for that collection and by the time I get around to getting it, it will either be impossible to find, or ridiculously more expensive than it already is. Have you guys seen where this cast was offered?

Thanks all

Wow thanks man, had not thought of that one. I meant I know someone was selling them either on here, the RPF, or RebelScum, and I can't remember if it was in a market place or somewhere else like they were doing a run.

So I did find these on ebay for like $25, but I'm gonna see if they can cast it in two parts, and if I can mount some mini LEDs inside, I think that would make the display really pop

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back