My ESB Boba Fett Helmet Build!

youngfett

New Hunter
Almost 16 years old, brand new to this site! Star wars has been my life since I was like 5, and I always caught interest in Boba Fett, being the mysterious bounty hunter you see only a few times in 3 movies. I've always crafted helmets, suits, and various costumes anything that I found really cool, but I decided to build a much harder, more realistic helmet that took me about a year off and on! I decided on the ESB design, because its my favorite movie out of the 3 and I just love the battle damage! lemme know what you think! Stoked about finally letting everybody on here see my work so far. Very proud of it. I'd love any advice or tips on anything on it that could make it better, and I'll answer any questions about it! :)

IMG_4512.JPGIMG_4513.JPGIMG_4511.JPGIMG_4514.JPGIMG_4516.JPGIMG_4517.JPGIMG_4519.JPGIMG_4520.JPG

Nice work all around. Did you use the WoF template or something different? Then I'm imagining bondo or similar to smooth it out?

Sure did! Found his templates very helpful. About to start building a new one that I will be making a mould of when finished.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow! This is absolutely amazing! I hope that my bucket get's close to this at the end! ;)

Thank you so much!! Means a lot, and haha I'm sure it will just don't get to rushed with any of the work because I have a tendancy to do that, and then it ends up not as good as it could've. definitely take your time with the paint job.

- - - Updated - - -

geez.... thats great man. Im jealous.

Aye thanks!! Preciate it so much man

- - - Updated - - -

Nice paint job!

Thank you!!

- - - Updated - - -

The green color looks way off from the lighting in the pics

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back