New Member, looking to Build

Jahilianaire

New Hunter
Hello everyone!
Thank you for allowing me to join; My name is Alex, in Los Angeles, CA

It has been my utmost and ultimate dream to cosplay and have a suit of Boba Fett! and now my goal is to have one for SW Celebration in April!
On top of that, my girlfriend would also wish and love to suit up as Sabine from REBELS

So, who/where do i turn to for help/aid/assistance and is anyone in my area able to help?
This is literally my first ever build/legit cosplay we are aiming for and want this to happen!

Thank You, happy hunting, and May the Force be with you!

Welcome man! April is a fairly short timeframe.
To consider, accuracy, cost, hands on work. Version?
your best is to start reading here. And start posting. Be a bit before you can use the cargo hold, but you'll best be to just buy a completed costume(2nd hand). They come up from time to time, just have to keep your eyes open.

thank you! :D

- - - Updated - - -

oh is it? How long do builds usually take?
I of course want as accurate as possible, but also not necessarily 100% spot on, enough for it to be an easier work around or continuous build for the future, if that makes sense?
and will do! thank you for the tips!
If it is okay to ask, or if there is an answer, how much do those completed suits usually run from 2nd hand?

Boba Fett is the most expensive of the costumes due to the amount of parts, electronics and paint detailing. You can occasionally find part built Fetts on sale in the cargo Hold section for about 1500 USD upwards but to build from new with quality components aim for 3,000usd. Note that the painting of the helmet, armour etc takes the greatest amount of time and if April is your deadline then you may want to have these professionally done for you by some of the experts on here. Be prepared to take a hit in the wallet thought as artistry costs.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back