Has anybody the contact of TK409?

Ulic

New Hunter
I bought a ESB cape in www.tk409.com one month agoI know these things take a time but in this weeks I've written three times to know if everything with the order was correct because never arrived a email confirmation, only the PayPal invoice of the paid.

Is it normal? Do you know any way to contact with him?

Thanks brothers!

Ive delt with TK409 in the past. The communication is awful. I got a cape and gloves from them back in 2009 and like you, i got no replies to any e-mails...but i did get the stuff in about 3 months time id say, maybe a little less, hard to remember now. I think i had used an e-mail on the site for contact, but again, its been a while i cant remember for sure.

Thanks guys! As I said I'm not hurry, I have a lot of work with the armor and the helmet, but is good to know your experience with him. A friend in Spain has told me than he had his cape in one month or three week. I was afraid without answer...

As I said in other post, finally I have answer from Bret:

"There is another person who does the cape. Let me see what i can find out"

I brought a cloak from him back in August and it did ship, I pinged an email and got a reply from the lady who makes his capes. But other than that no confirmation or correspondence

Mark M
Rebel Legion Elstree Base

Well, at last I have had to open a dispute and a reclamation in PayPal, this afternoon PayPal refund me the total of the cape. So, I need a ESB cape...Any recommendation?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back