Hello from Southern California

yugousc

New Hunter
Hello all...

I have been a die hard Star Wars fan since I saw Star Wars A New Hope in the theater [36 times] while I was in the 4th grade. I still have the original Star Wars movie program you could purchase at the concession stand. My mother was kind of enough to buy me the original Don Post Darth Vader helmet back then, it was expensive for the time at $40. So I was Vader for a whole lot of Halloweens. I have just finished my first build, a ROTJ Vader and I will be submitting my pics to the 501st at the beginning of the year. I am interested in now doing a Jango build. Any advice pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time...

Mike
yugousc

Welcome Mike and good luck on your build. There is a very good Jango section on TDH with a lot of good info so do your research. Good luck also on your 501st application, we always need more Vaders

Welcome Mike. Great group of guys on the forums here. Good luck with the Jango build. Always great to hear from someone in SoCal.

Hey Mike, welcome to the TDH. You're in good company. I thought I was reading my own story when I read yours. Still have your Don post? :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back