PP2 Black Series 6" Boba Fett

Yeah it seems like every walgreens has an overflow of the prototype suit and that's all. I got lucky to find a Slave Leia, Rogue Pilot Luke, and Greedo at Toys R Us, Walmart doesn't have any but Obi Wan, Han, and ESB Luke. Still can't find a regular Boba, Anakin, Clone Trooper, or the others.

Yeah it seems like every walgreens has an overflow of the prototype suit and that's all. I got lucky to find a Slave Leia, Rogue Pilot Luke, and Greedo at Toys R Us, Walmart doesn't have any but Obi Wan, Han, and ESB Luke. Still can't find a regular Boba, Anakin, Clone Trooper, or the others.

really..the proto fett is the only one i CANT find lol IO went to 4 Walgreens around here and only one had 3 of them so i bought them all lol. One is going to a fellow garrison mate, one to my wife, and a second one for me so i can paint one like Dom has inspired me to do lol

Very nice work Dom!... Now you need to build one of these ; ). I did this for my 3 3/4" fett

image.jpg

Awesome...what mediums are you using? I used floral foam anf plaster cloth for the stone and starbucks stir stickes for the ribs along the top...then airbrush and some dry brushing to finish...

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back