Custom Helmet Back

BigaboyFett

Active Hunter
Anyone willing to take on a custom helmet back based on McQuarries 3-view concept painting? It is without the vents and has some large slotted disks and some embossed or debossed relief areas. I will post a pic this afternoon. It would be nice if it was done by someone like Marrow Sun or Judz Dwedd. There are a group of us bucket heads trying to get white McQuarrie Fett suits accurate to the conceptual art.

Here is the rough version of the back. I'm almost ready to cast up the rough prototype, then the real progress can start to take shape.

IMG_1786SD.JPG

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Holy Cow!!!!!
The shots finally get unveiled!
Another Masterpiece!

Last edited by a moderator:
And finally... "It" is revealed! I am purchase invoice number one. Way to go, awesome work!

John

MARROW SUN said:
Here is the rough version of the back. I'm almost ready to cast up the rough prototype, then the real progress can start to take shape.

Between this one, the M_S1 I am getting, and the M_S2 that I WANT....I think I am going to have to buy some Jordy Stock ;) Here you go NYSE Id : MSB (Marrow Sun Buckets)
:D
You rock!

Whoah, that was a surprise. Didn't know you were workin on it Jordy. Damn, I might have to get one of those too, for my custom.

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back