Side by Side Comparison: ASOK CC FP Budget vs. ASOK CC GMH Fett Helmets

Viper

Active Hunter
Just wanted to throw this up for all you guys. Got a side by side comparison of ASOK's Buckets. Both are CC as you know.
The Budget is definitely larger visually. Measurement differences however don't seem as drastic as I was expecting. Just slight differences.
The GMH does have pre-added damage and separate air pieces.
Budget has no damage and attached ear pieces.
IMG_4600.JPGIMG_4605.JPGIMG_4604.JPGIMG_4603.JPGIMG_4602.JPGIMG_4601.JPG

Here are the measurements:
Circumference of dome:
GMH 29 inches
Budget 30 inches
Diameter:
GMH 9 inches
Budget 9.5 inches
Front to Back:
GMH 10 inches
Budget 10.5 inches

IMG_4612.JPGIMG_4613.JPGIMG_4614.jpgIMG_4615.jpgIMG_4616.jpgIMG_4617.JPG

As a verdict, the GMH bucket is ridiculously awesome. So high quality.
The Budget ain't nothing to sneeze at either! It's a beautiful piece.
Depending on your size either one could be better. I'm 6-1 so I'm going to be using the Budget. ;) Under 6-0 tall if guess most should be able to fit into the GMH. I can fit into GMH but it looks to be not quite as "buckety" as I would like it lol.
My wife gets the GMH haha. Lucky her.

if you're still going the ESB route, you don't want the GMH anyways, all that ROTJ damage, definitely go with the budget. should be pretty easy to add the ESB damage to it. and it definitely is more "buckety" LMAO!

Sent from my R2 unit

Excellent and informative post. I have both too. I consider the size difference noticable but actually pretty small; it's the dome shape that I notice the most. All of the MR derived helmets have quite square domes to my eyes.

if you're still going the ESB route, you don't want the GMH anyways, all that ROTJ damage, definitely go with the budget. should be pretty easy to add the ESB damage to it. and it definitely is more "buckety" LMAO!

Sent from my R2 unit
You mean Prepro2 damage

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back