Rubies costume modification

gman8910

New Hunter
hey guys im sorry if this has already been posted i am new here and haven't explored the forums much but i just recently bought a rubies deluxe boba fett costume and i have to say its not that good looking. So i was just wondering if there were any guides on the forums on how to modify it to look decent. thanks :)

There's a lot of resources here if you're looking to improve it, but I'm not sure there is a quick fix if you're hoping to have something decent by Halloween. The helmet is probably the first place to start. You'll want to repaint that. It's too bad you found this site after you made your purchase, or you might have made a different choice. Hopefully you didn't spend too much. Feel free to post pics so we can see what you have to work with.

There are a few people on here that did 'fix' that costume...but they pretty much gutted the whole thing. If you bought the costume recently, you may be able to return it if you purchased it from a reputable dealer. I would recommend that, then read up here on how to do a proper Fett.

when you say 'deluxe' costume, do you mean the supreme costume? as i believe theres a rubies deluxe costume too which is very much a fancy dress costume. if it's the supreme i bought one of those cheap, and sold most of it off, infact everything apart from the helmet and jet pack, you'll want to do the same if you want a half decent costume, ideally you'd scrap the whole lot, but it depends what level of accuracy you're going for

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back