Reporting in from Toronto

tk16180

New Hunter
Hello everyone from TK16180 (aka Steve) in Toronto Canada.

I am a very active member of the Canadian Garrison of the 501stLegion. Currently I am a stormtrooper (ANH stunt) and built the costume to achieve centurion status (highest) on FISD. I am also selected by LucasFilm to participate in official LucasFilm events.

I want to expand my arsenal of characters and I am looking into a Boba Fett. I haven’t decided on the version yet but will be building it to 501st “infamous” level. So I will want to be as screen accurate as possible.

I am currently researching and catching up on all the recent posts and admiring some of the great work going on here. I am looking at the vendors to see who is offering what. I welcome any input on where to get the best stuff, your no-money spared “dream” build you can say, feel free to PM me if you don’t want to openly recommend here.

I would be happy to offer advice on stormtrooper builds if anybody needs it.

! 10268599_1487859711429848_2655349195452509858_n - Copy.png

! 10268599_1487859711429848_2655349195452509858_n - Copy.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I have done quite a bit of research and leaning towards an SE version. I will do all the painting myself.

I guess I can't order anything off the cargo hold until my 90 days are up.

Welcome Steve and best of luck with your build. Being a TK myself and now doing an ESB Fett you are in the right place. Just be prepared to tripple your TK spend for an infamous Fett

Don't mind spending the money. My TK is RS Props.
Fett is one of the most expensive kits to make and not for beginners :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back