Stormrider / ICONIC news and updates.

Stormrider

Well-Known Hunter
I get a lot of PM's

Recently I have been really busy. The short of the story is 3 years ago my ex was diagnosed with colon cancer. The doctors stopped treating her a few weeks ago due to the fact that the treatments were no longer working. She then developed more large tumors that they wont even look at because whether they are malignant or not, they will no longer treat hear. We have tried some expensive natural treatments since, but they are as effective as you would expect.

First, thank you for everyone that has ordered things the past year. It has kept me alive and able to help my ex whenever possible. I have not been emotionally or mentally optimistic lately but the necessity to keep moving forward is ingrained in me so that is what I have been doing. For the past few weeks I have been working 60+ hrs a week in a development position so I have not checked or replied to any PM's.

I will be taking some time off in the next couple weeks to do some orders and catch up on some small pieces I have promised people. I apologize that things are taking longer than expected but I simply havent had more than a few minutes a day to do anything but sleep and eat.

If someone is missing something from me that I owe them please pm me and I will respond. If we are close enough that you have my phone number feel free to call or text as that helps me free up time.

I have an interest thread in the cargo hold, for my things with estimated delivery times etc.

Thanks again to everyone at TDH for your patience and support.
Mike Mason / Stormrider / ICONIC

Sorry to hear that Mike. Sounds like you are doing the best you can during times like this, not an easy task to do. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your friend.

Wishing you the best of luck! I'm not in a rush to get my stuff, nor have you asked me to pay for it either, so I'll just wait it out until you've got the time.

Heres an update for what its worth to anyone that is awaiting me getting things for/to them.

Sunday Yun told me she decided to go back to Korea to be with her family. This came as a surprise to me. She flew out this morning with her two sisters to Seoul.

She sent me a picture from the ride to the airport and she appears to be in good spirits. I can not tell you how heartbreaking or stressful the last couple of years has been and I do not know how stressful the next few weeks will be. Though she has freed me of responsibilities I simply cant seem to hold it all together or feel as if everything is done.

I will be back very soon to do some runs because frankly I need the money. Normally I do this stuff simply because I like to create things and make people happy, and when you can make a few $ doing what you love, it seems like a bonus.

I intend to do a big run of HIC, EE3's and interior kits in the next month.

I am not religious but Yun is. Your good thoughts and prayers I am sure would make her happy.

For all of you that are upset I am not returning your PM's, I apologize but I have had more important things going on. I will get back to everyone soon. As soon as I think I can hold it all together.

For all those sending well wishes, thank you.

A few of you met Yun right before she got sick Arturo came and stayed with us for a weekend but most of you dont know who she was so here is a pic of us a few years ago and a picture of yun leaving for korea.

yun1.jpg.jpgyun2.jpg.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sorry to hear this. If you need anything, please let us know. Like you said, she has taken a small burden away from you. I could not image what you're going through at this moment. It was a great pleasure to meet her. Tell her my wife and I are praying and thinking of her.

Arturo

Stormrider, I just came across your post, and while I don't know you, I know what you're going through almost to a T. I was in your very same situation two years ago with my brother, and all I can say is that you're doing it right by coming to your friends and checking in with the board. Staying busy may seem like the only thing to do right now because believe me,I know it's hard to stop cause then you start thinking again, and right now you want to do anything but think. Just remember people are praying for you and you have a world of people here from what I can tell that just want you to know they are here for you. Keep your head up man, and best of luck.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back