correct location or wear cod/butt piece

Micheltenc

Hunter
Hi,
Putting finishing touches to my armour. What is the correct height ti wear the cod/butt piece. Is it leaning on the hips/butt. Or does it go higher in direction around waist, where the ammobelt is. I know the girth goes more over the cod, but it feels a little loose itself. Thanks fellas

The cod piece should go where it feels natural and comfortable. Remember, it's a functional piece to protect your space junk. I had a hard time getting the girth belt to stay OVER my cod piece, so I actually drilled a couple holes in the cod piece and zip tied the girl belt to it in 3 spots (middle and both ends). You cant see the zip ties because they attach from the back of the cod piece and the ties go through some of the weaves in the strands of the girth belt. Completely hidden and doesn't slip around. Just get it to where it looks right in the mirror and adjust the ammo belt accordingly with reference pics. A bonus to attaching the girth belt to the cod piece is that it is held up and in place by the girth belt now.

I keep mine just above the dent,different screen shots shows it to be there and ammo belt holds it all together & the thong is snug but strange...lol

image.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back