Boba Fett Build

ross8008

New Hunter
Hi Guys, My Name is Ross Walmsley. I am part of the Vectis Remnant Squad, Outpost of the UK Garrison. currently costume as Darth Maul, Stormtrooper or Biker Scout. A fellow Squad member has been collecting Boba Fett parts over the last year. He has lost the love to continue the project and so i have bought it all from him. I think it is all there apart from the Back pack and the paint. I have just unpacked it all and am looking to make a start on the build. Just doing some research first to make sure i take the correct approach to it. any advice would be much appreciated as i don't want to make a costly or stupid mistake. I see you have all the painting templates etc on here which is great. photos below are what i have. I had a test fit of the un-dyed soft parts and am thinking the jacket may need shortening?

cheers for now

Ross :)

DSCF1202.jpg

DSCF1203.jpg

DSCF1204.jpg

DSCF1205.jpg

DSCF1206.jpg

DSCF1207.jpg

1798820_10154651966685068_5250425384664763505_n.jpg

Hi Ross, I'm Andy. Welcome to TDH. Looking forward to your build. You're already ahead of me and I'm five years in at least. Looking forward to your build brother; from one Briton to another. Good luck!

Live the dream

The suit looks great so far! From what I see, you have the ESB parts, but the cod and back belt is painted in the ROTJ scheme. So if you want to go on the ESB route, you'll have to strip down the paint and discard the spats. If you want another scheme, you'll have to buy extra soft and hard parts. As for the jacket, you could hide it under the pants, so there's no need to shorten it.

Cheers Guys, thanks for the advice. i think my mate was going down the ESB route. no problem with the paint i will get it sanded back and sprayed up with the other parts :) . really exciting costume, loads of detail. i think i will make a start on dying the soft parts :) . i did not think about tucking the jacket in lol.

Looks great so far. Had to stop my ROTJ build for a while but looking to kick it back up. Who are the torso armor parts from?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back