Jet Pack NMe jetpack

Brkat02

New Hunter
Well I was hoping to not have to say anything publicly, but it's been almost two months since I've gotten any sort of reply from mirsylus and nme props. I ordered and paid for my jet pack on May 27th. All summer long I received the run around of we are redoing our molds and it will be just a few more weeks. The most complicated mold I've ever made was for a ghostbusters proton pack, and that still only took me a day for the silicone and a couple of days to make the mother mold. So even giving them a week to make the mold I should have seen something at the end of June or early July. My last communication from mirsylus was August 11, stating I was number 5 on the list and it should be shipping by the end of next week, as in the week of August 18...

Anyways like I said earlier I really didn't want to publicly say anything, but since I see they are still taking people's money and not shipping any products, I thought y'all should know what's up.

if anyone knows how to get in touch with them please do so, and have them contact me asap.

Guess next time I'll order from some one with a good amount of reviews and recommendations on here, if I decide to ever finish my boba now.

Yikes, mine was ordered Aug 1st and I kept getting the message that I'd get an update but never did. This is unsettling if anyone can chime in on the situation.

I had kept constant contact with Rob who was acting as the middle-man/seller for them. I knew them doing the cold cast JP for the first time was going to take time but I just kept messaging him just to remind him. I don't think they're going to screw you out of your money though but I do think they may be more overwhelmed than anything....

I was only checking my order status w/ them through Facebook & getting an update from them, was rare. I'm not as far behind as you, but I would like to have been told when I ordered from them, that business had picked up a tick & shipping would be beyond the usual five weeks. It doesn't reassue me, that their website is so sparringly updated, however.

Well it's 11/5 and still no jet pack, I got the usual it'll be just a few more weeks at the beginning of October and then nothing, I just tagged them on facebook in a comment about my jet pack, added a comment asking what's up to one of the pictures of their jetpacks, and sent them another message on facebook. so we'll see how quickly they reply back to me. I will say this if it's not being boxed up in the next day or two I'm asking for my money back... Good luck and I'll keep you posted

I got my pack in yesterday. Quality is nice, but missing a few parts from completing it. Messaged them on fb and was told the parts will ship out. If things were on time, I'd recommend this in a heartbeat, as far as build quality, its top notch. If NME starts catching up to their orders, I'd definitely suggest getting this, especially if you want something lighter then MOW's pack. I'll get pictures up soon to review the pack but that gives some hope that you guys will be getting yours soon too...hopefully.

I also would like to know, if you got your jetpack in between? I planned to get one of their boba fett jetpacks in the near future, but with this waiting time... :unsure

some shots:
IMG_3337_zpsaa4a391b.jpg

IMG_3341_zpsa898f4ff.gif

IMG_3343_zps3a78d3f7.gif

IMG_3348_zps916c2e09.gif

IMG_3351_zps52523cf8.gif

IMG_3352_zps758774c6.gif

Aside from cutting open the pack and cleaning up the piano key bits, its pretty much ready for assembly right out of the box.

Thanks! Since its not the pack, I think I'll get the missing part quickly, was hoping to have this done by halloween but aw well. Again, fantastic pack, just need to figure out their times for it and it'd be a top notch experience.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back