TK Helmet

mandalorian01

Active Hunter
does anyone know where to get TK helmets/helmet kits at? I am not diving into a complete TK costume as i have been working on a rotj fett for quite some time, but i would like to have a storm trooper helmet to display somewhere.

Now, the only kits ive heard about are the fx and RS helmets, RS is pretty pricey, i cant find a source for an fx. are there any more sellers?? and what are the prrices??

also if this thread needs to be moved please tell me where i can move it for more feedback. Thanks

The MTK is a good, solid kit. Email the folks at Trooperbay. May take a few days to get back with you.

I'd highly suggest troopermaster if you're looking and you're in the UK, or want a really nice kit. He can be found on Facebook.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd suggest you have a read through starwarshelmets.com for an easy way to compare a lot of different helmets in one go. I'd avoid an fx altogether and once you see the site you will understand. The RS is probably the nicest out there right now and despite initial outlay you won't later feel you have to upgrade as there isn't anywhere to upgrade to right now. Another advantage to that piece is sheer availability; ask and ye shall receive. I'm also a big fan of the line of different helmets that derive from the TE molds (TE, TE2 and Gino etc) and a particular fan of the Gino HDPE V3 if you can find one. The CFO is also a very nice ROTJ lid and always worthy of consideration.

ive searched all over the internet and cannot find a price for the ata helmet?? does anyone on here know a ball park guess on what a ata helmet kit would run?

Thanks death proof. that actually isnt a bad price, i have way more then that in my cc boba helmet. Do you know what his turn around times are, like from ordering to him shipping

His armor kits are on a 7 month wait list but I imagine his helmets are much less. Just send him an email. He won't take any money until the item is ready to ship.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back