Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Sep 2014
    4 Weeks Ago - Apr 27, 2017, 8:27 AM - Re: Mandalorian costume WiP--Sek Neeglik #26

So I am happy with the above configuration for the backpack. I will add a bit more weathering and maybe a minor greeblies or two, but overall it's done.

I took the Hasbro E-11 and made a few mods and added a couple greeblies. I think have $5 invested in it.

It still lacks a lot of screen accuracy, but I look at it like my mando is customizing and using a lot of various equipment.

I picked up some Hasbro clone blaster parts to stick aside for a future weapon build. I also picked up some parts to build some thermal detonators/grenades.

l started my search for a biker scout pistol. My goal is to rig an ankle holster like the scouts wear for my boot.

I still have to complete my work for the vest to strength the armor attachments. My gauntlets have been shipped. I will do some tweaking to my helmet soon. Still have to decide on fan and mic systems.
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!