New Member Help

HurricaneDitka

New Hunter
Hi, So I read through the FAQ and it says that after being a member for 5 days and posting 5 times, then you can be a full member automatically. I have been a member since July and I have more than 5 posts and it says I am still not a full member. Do I need to submit a request or is it something an admin has to review before it happens? Sorry if I am missing something, but any assistance in this matter would be appreciated.

-Mark

I'm having the same issue. I understand the reasoning, but frustrating none the less, as I have questions regarding a RF servo lit but can't post on the tread because of noob status. Arrgh!

Jayprizz

- - - Updated - - -

Ahh, that's "kit" and "thread". It's late...

Jayprizz

Full Member requirements are "a member who has been registered for at least 90 days AND has 50* or more posts". I'm trying to get my posts up there. But its tough since I can't answer a lot of questions. Just starting a build. Its been fun reading and seeing others build though.

Full Member requirements are "a member who has been registered for at least 90 days AND has 50* or more posts". I'm trying to get my posts up there. But its tough since I can't answer a lot of questions. Just starting a build. Its been fun reading and seeing others build though.

Getting 50 posts isn't exactly difficult. The waiting portion is the hardest part. That being said I started my build in November and with the help and advice of many members here on this forum should be finished in April.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back