Boba Fett helmet made completely from steel

Darkhelmet

New Hunter
I have previously made an Iron Man mk1 helmet from steel as it would have been in the Iron Man film. This proved successful, so I decided to do the same with the Boba helmet, after being told by my son I couldn't do it. (love a challenge). This is the result. I am a beginner at this so be kind if you wish to comment. There are a few faults I know, but I think it is something different from the normal helmets, so should be treated as such. It took many hours of hard work in the workshop using my skills as a fabricator/welder. Hope you like my attempt. Its definitely unique. Boba Fett 005.jpgBoba Fett 003.jpgBoba Fett 002.jpgnew iron man 002.jpgBoba Fett 006.jpg yes it is full size. Yes it can be worn.

You ever consider selling it or making another one to sell? If so I would be greatly interested in one. PM me if you want to set something up.

That's really cool! That thing just looks beefier than the average lid. I know the fiberglass scout bucket can give me quite a headache after awhile, I can't imagine the midrange that kind of weight would give me after a few hours.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back