HIC builder from Germany

Clint666

New Hunter
Hello from Germany! I am a 37 Old Star Wars Fan and deceided now to Build my Own HIC...Table! First i have to Thank all the Members here in Forum, makin it Easy for a Rooky to get started.
Hope i will get some more Good Tips and Feel free to comment, if there can be anything done better!
I started with the HIC Form i got from Stormrider (Thanks again Pal!)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410698546.996942.jpg

....thats me :)

4ezurury.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
With a Pencil i paint around the HIC to See where i have to put on Glue to fix the HIC on the PlateImageUploadedByTapatalk1410698872.536546.jpg

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk

After i glued it, i fixed it with short Nails ( you won't See them later cause i there is Wood Glue over it)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410699070.487391.jpg

Today i put another Layer on, did it like i read here and used a Putty Knife and for it Looks like this could be the Last One before adding the Primer Paint, what do you Guys think?ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410699656.844000.jpg

Today i bought the Spay Paint...an Universal Primer and Volkswagens Satinsilver Metallic...tomorrow i will Start with the Primer.
Questions: Is there anything to do before like washing or sanding the Han?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410773641.777596.jpg

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Did a First Test Spray with the Primer. Used One of the Feet i did'nt use for my HIC (Table) Build...looking Good so far, think i am doin Han tomorrow
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410796914.548061.jpg

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back