Hey Lou. Very sorry to hear about this. I wish there was something I could do. I don't know where you are, but some cities have these shared workshops called Makerspaces. Maybe there is one near you? Or talk to a local high school/college to use their space? I work at a secondary school and know that we rent out space to the public. Something to look into? I'm sure if you told them your situation, they would be willing to help. Maybe even if you had to do an open workshop/lesson of your own to show kids what you do, that would be more of an incentive to use their space.

Just spitballing.

Keep that chin up bud. Let me know if there's anything I can do.

Wow lou...this has been an adventure to say the least! I feel for you ...glad you are able to get going on the paint ups...should provide you with some nice meditation as well ; ). Best of luck!

I so sorry to hear that things are so tough, Lou. Hoping for a fast turnaround in the fortune department for you man. You're a good dude and deserve better than what the recent past has dished out to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really sorry to hear this Lou. I don't know what I can do on this side of the pond, but if there is, let me know. Need to escape to Canada? Beers and a place to crash I can do :) Chin up bud!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back