New Member Map

Art Andrews

Community Founder
Community Staff
We have setup a new member map that TRIES to automatically determine where members are located. Usually it is fairly good at locating you, but if it is incorrect or you don't like where it points, you can move your pin yourself.

This only works for FULL members who have over 50 posts and does not work for New Members. Why? Because there are spammers in the New Members section and we don't want them listed on the map.

Don't want to be on the map? Easy enough. Just check the opt-out button on your pin and you will be removed.

This map is ONLY VIEWABLE BY MEMBERS. Non-members cannot see it.

http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/membermap.php

If you can't find yourself, look off the west coast of Africa. When the map can't tell where to place you, it usually drops you there. You can then drag your pin to your proper location.

I’ve updated my location and I’m looking forward to meeting up with fellow members in my general area. Too Cool Art, Thanks Brother :)

I think it's the pin with a square in the middle, as opposed to just a dot for everyone else. Same color as everyone else though.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back