General SE Boba Fett Complete

GRINCH

Active Hunter
Hi gang. Well after 9 months my SE Boba is complete. I submitted these pics to my garrison for approval. If anything needs to be done/changed I'm open to it. Please be honest. I will edit the post later with a breakdown of all parts & makers.

IMG_1820.jpg

IMG_1838.jpg

IMG_1823.jpg

IMG_1841.jpg

IMG_1835.jpg

IMG_1824.jpg

hose connectors on right gaunt whipcord....left knee isnt pp2 And really the gaunts should be much redder...look at the SE gallery and notice how close they are to the Girth and not to the ESB mandibles

Last edited by a moderator:
I think your kidney plate is sitting a little low.
Not sure if it's the lighting, but your flightsuit could probably stand to use some more weathering.
Also, you might want to adjust your shoulder bells, they're sitting too far back (they should be more centered on your shoulder), especially the left one. Other than what all the others stated, it looks great! (y)

So I should have 3 hoses on my right gauntlet? I thought in the gallery pics Boba is only wearing 1? It looks like the hose connectors are bare. Yeah I noticed my shoulder bells are too far back & my kidney plate needs to go up an inch or so. As far as the colors Deadland painted all my parts except for the JP.

Yeah, I would. To about the end of the nut (since there are no other hoses, you don't need those two cylinder pieces). Double check your reference pics.

Call me crazy boys but, for SE I think it's safe to say most people get away with ROTJ armor coupled with ESB lid... In the grand scheme of things there are some subtle differences however....great work Grinch.

If the crl was done correctly it would have the pp2 knee listed and not just a yellow knee with silver damage...I don't know what it says but if the bhg guys did their research then it's not just rotj with an esb lid. They should have all the pouches...the pp2 knee the black smudges on the helmet etc...

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back