Flight Suit Flight suit/ Ankle question

GRINCH

Active Hunter
Hi gang. So I'm fitting everything together & am wondering what you all do to secure/tighten the flight suit at the ankles? My flight suit is made by Bobamaker. When I put it on I rolled up the bottoms & crossed it over & it stays pretty secure. ( it is how I used to wear my jeans in high school in the late 90's) Not sure if it will work for trooping. So I'm just trying to see what the rest of you do regarding this. Any pics would be great.

Yes I did, but the flight suit is a bit long. Wondering what to do with the extra fabric. Tuck it in the boots or roll it up & cover with the spats?

Not sure dude,would that not affect your shin tool pouches?....if you can tuck them up and shin tools sit fine should be grand.....

I tuck the extra fabric into my boots. I have relatively thin ankles, so I need to really wrap the spats around (I had to add additional velcro and am even considering an elastic band as well). At least this way it doesn't bunch up at the top of the boot.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back