Little Grievous fanatics 6th birthday "wish"

Liavin

New Hunter
Little Grievous fanatics 6th birthday "wish"

My son turns six today and I am begging, if anyone has or knows someone with a General Grievous costume could you please video him a birthday message in costume? His name is Liam and he is OBSESSED with Star Wars, especially General Grievous. To the point that at least once a day he tells us he will someday go see Grievous on his spaceship or that we need to go pick Grievous up from the airport because he needs to live at our house now. (There may or may not be watery eyes with these statements) I know this is a long shot. He Loves Boba Fett too (just not quite as much) so if anyone could help in that way he would be ecstatic about that too. I really don't know much about Star Wars myself, to be honest, and I know it is a lot to ask. If we don't get a response he will survive, but it would make his day (if not years), and you might even get to make a kid pee their pants with excitement! Thank you greatly in advance if you can help in anyway. P.s. My internet skills are sub par so if you can help please send it to liamsggbday@gmail.com.

- - - Updated - - -

I have heard there are rules about speaking in costume and I don't mean to be rude or inconsiderate of that so even just a picture with a "Happy Birthday, Liam!" Sign would be AWESOME

Free bump. I don't think i've actually seen a Grievious costume, but it must exist. Another option might be to track down someone with photoshop skills, especially if a photo with a sign would work. Good luck.

They are actually reviewing the possibility to have a 501st approved costume. I've seen a couple of videos of some suits and they are pretty cool.

The shape just doesn't seem to lend itself well to it, kind of like a battle droid or IG-88 (but there is a bit more mass to Grievous). Great, now I've got to go search for images of a Grievous costume and see what people have done :)

I've seen a video of a Grievous costume. It was on the homepage of Youtube not that long ago. They made it so the legs hid in the cape, it was quite clever.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back