Hello

Scurvy

New Hunter
Hey everyone! I've been lurking in the shadows since I discovered this site at the beginning of the year, and figure it's about time I join in.
I was immediately blown away by the scratch built helmets from the members of this site, and having always wanted a Fett helmet of my own (I mean, who hasn't?) I started gathering up materials and dove right in, probably without enough research and planning.. I completed the chipboard bucket assembly within a week or two, and then my work schedule went from 3 days a week to 6, so I've been stalled out until now. I've never done anything quite like this before, and am thrilled to have such a wonderful resource at hand. I've already started thinking about casting and molding parts, and all the different mediums available to experiment with, but I should really calm the **** down and finish my bucket first..

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back