Mannequin help

Hi, I just received the mannequin for my ESB build. It is a promissing base because it is quite flexible. But to get a perfect display, I suppose I will still have to use the saw, screws and aluminium plates. I will post the future progress in my own thread. Here are some pics of the mannequin.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409598626.641231.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409598641.430339.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409598660.719741.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409598749.271089.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would recommend either buying a basic store mannequin and modding it or building one from scratch entirely. It's really, really hard to get costumes on mannequins to look right without a lot of customization. I would stay away from the posable ones. Like a lot of the other posters said, they don't really offer the support you need. I made mine from duct tape and expanding foam. Not fancy but it does the job. One thing you're going to want are anatomically correct posable hands. These guys will tell you getting a Fett mannequin to hold the blaster correctly is a pain. Bottom line, I don't think there is an easy solution. Customization is key. (y)

View attachment 136690
Wow. The detail and pose on this is amazing!

Hi, I just received the mannequin for my ESB build. It is a promissing base because it is quite flexible. But to get a perfect display, I suppose I will still have to use the saw, screws and aluminium plates. I will post the future progress in my own thread. Here are some pics of the mannequin.

View attachment 45672
View attachment 45673
View attachment 45674
View attachment 45675
Could you include a link to this mannequin please, I think I'd like to build my ESB Fett on this too

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back