Design / web services in exchange for costume parts

KrakFox

New Hunter
Hi!

My name's Garrick and I'm a 35 year old full-time designer, with 10 years experience, from the UK. I'm looking to offer design / web services in exchange for unpainted Boba Fett ROTJ costume parts.

If you visit my site I built at Garrick Middleton | Photographer and Designer in Staffordshire you can see an idea of the standard on offer - I do general design work (posters, logos etc), photography (taking the shots, retouching existing shots, posters from existing shots etc), and Wordpress web design. Here's a shot of a speculative Boba Fett themed homepage I can produce (cutting edge, modern, parallax, responsive - i.e. iPhone and iPad friendly):
homepage_v3-2.jpg

ps - logo at top of webpage deleted for client anonymity

I've worked for brands such as the NHS, Honda, Volvo, Soreen, Michelin and even designed a website for UCLan and NASA

Basically, in return I'd require BF ROTJ costume parts comparable to the value of the work produced. Was going to post in Cargo Hold but it's locked for some reason.

Don't know if this 'like-for-like' offer will take off, but as I have no other way of getting around to buying a full costume outright, I thought this would be a logical solution.

Cheers for your time,

Garrick

homepage_v3-2.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back