DP Darth Vader Deluxe #154

NA71

New Hunter
Hey all,
I'm new to the board, but to Star Wars. I've been looking at all of your builds and I must say that I am stunned. There is a LOT of talent on this board. I have a lifesize Vader, with Rubie's gear :(. I'm looking to change it all up and hoping to get advice from you costume experts.

Anyway...this is him and his hemet is a 95 DP Deluxe. I am the original owner. The hemet is 100% original and even though incorrect, I'd rather not mod it. It means a lot to me and I'd like to keep it all original. I do hope someone here may know where to get Empire Armor that fits the Deluxe Helmet?

Thanks for looking and hopefully someday I'll have a Fett standing next to him.
Nick
Vader1_edited-1.jpgTAG.jpgMr. Vader2.jpgMr. Vader.jpgVader6WM.jpgVader5.2WM.jpgVader4WM.jpgVader3WM.jpgVader2.1 WM.jpg

Mr. Vader3.jpg

Yeah I saw the ANOVOS and it's awesome, $2,500 I think and your not rude. I'm new to the Star Wars Forums, so thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I know what it's like to have newbees on your forum. It can be frustrating :wacko Thanks for link! (y)
Nick

Yeh 2500 for the vinyl suit and like 4500 for the leather version. Good luck...if you have Fett questions this is THE place though.

Contact Bookface on 501stSithlords.com for armor. Tell him you have a DP DLX and would like to color match the armor to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new here and building my own Vader costume. Joined TDH because you have to have completed costume to join 501st. Plus it's good to get tips on building any type of costume the knowledge of applications, tools and supplies to achieve a nice product is valuable no matter what character costume is being built

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back