General My submission pics for the 501st(Approved!)

animattor

Hunter
So after many months I submitted my final pics. The last part I did was replacing my scratch built boots with a pair of MOW boots. So I got approved for 501st Neon City Garrison in Las Vegas. I am now BH40278. I have already replaced my scratch built chest armor with some new vacuum formed ones that look fantastic pics coming.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome job!! Looks great. I'm interested in your harness setup though.. I see some sort of clip thing on the side that i'm guessing keeps the jetpack in place.

My JP harness is a back brace strapped around my chest. It has two straps looped around it that go over my shoulders and out the back that the JP hooks into. This spreads the weight across my chest and allows for my comfort on long troops. ( just did two 8 hour day troops) the waist belt is an old laptop bag shoulder strap that goes around my waist and connects to the JP on either side. ( it is not screen accurate and my plan is to eventually get one of tool guy's harness that he 3-d prints.) the waist belt keeps it snug to the body and when people bump me at shows it keeps the JP secure. If you want more pics pm and I will send ya more detailed pics.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back