Female Boba Fett (ROTJ)

Viper

Active Hunter
Well guys, the wife has allowed me to start working on a female Boba Fett costume for her. Stoked!! She made me promise to not get the most expensive stuff available ;) It'll be based off ROTJ.
-GMH Bucket from ASOK en route.
-Grabbed a girth belt off amazon
-Boba Trooper CC Female Armor en route
-Molon Labe Studios ROTJ blaster...
This thing is beast! Sick. Very sturdy. Definitely full size. BTW insane packing job for shipping. Class!
IMG_3658.JPGIMG_3659.JPGIMG_3660.JPGIMG_3661.JPGIMG_3662.JPGIMG_3663.JPGIMG_3664.JPGIMG_3665.JPG

Hit the blaster with some sanding, dremmeling, washing, and some primer

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Started working on the girth belt today, tweaked my ESB while I was at it. Might hit the blaster with some paint tonight

image.jpg

image.jpg

Did you spray paint the girth belt?
I used the stain method which worked great, BUT switched from SE to ESB so now I've got a reddish brown belt I need to tweak the color on.

Syllander I used wood stain combined with and acrylic wash. ESB is right where I want it. Have to play around just a tad with the ROTJ. Stain works wonderfully.

Back! Been way too long. Jeez Louise. Selling off the MLS ROTJ Blaster, just a bit too large for my babe. Will have to hunt for either the hasbro blaster or a smaller scale blaster if it's offered. I will be painting the helmet topically, ESB style. I know I know it won't match the blaster...but only pros can tell the difference right? :p
She will have the GMH bucket, I will have the Budget helmet. Will be painting both side by side at the same time. Fun stuff!
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Can I ask where she has got/is getting her flightsuit? That's where I got stuck :-( am thinking I am going to have to get a male suit altered

Sent from my GT-I9505

Can I ask where she has got/is getting her flightsuit? That's where I got stuck :-( am thinking I am going to have to get a male suit altered

Sent from my GT-I9505

Most men have to get their FS altered once they get it. My wifes suit was made using a mens suit made by crazy4bobafett...

She has been really busy with finishing up moving to a new house and doing costumes for her kids. She did my flights unit not too long ago and it's awesome, but I gave her some bad measurements so in hoping that she has some time to make some alterations.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back