ESB EE-3 Blaster recommendations and considerations

markbass

Hunter
Howdy everyone,

My apologies if theres a sticky or has been posted already, I'm looking for recommendations for a good ESB Fett EE-3 Blaster, is there a must have producer or multiple options?
What are the pros and cons for each distributor?
:)

In my opinion the Sidewinder option is presently the all round best and most accurate resin model; Stormrider also offers an excellent product but really with either of these two you can't go wrong. The Hand Schaub bronze webley is an excellent piece if you can acquire one but rarer, more expensive and about as heavy as a real webley. A Woodman replica wooden stock is also a must in my thinking. These members are easily contactable via PM.

Another option has surfaced recently by ebay seller molon labe (or something like that) although I'm not a fan personally several members seem pleased.

The ebay seller intwenothor has referrred to is me. I dislike ebay as much as the next man, and am trying to get away from it. Intwenothor, I welcome your critisism about the kit in a PM, as not to hijack the thread.

Another option has surfaced recently by ebay seller molon labe (or something like that) although I'm not a fan personally several members seem pleased.

Thanks for the info (y) ill get pm'ing i figured that theres probably producers of everything Fett on here, its a matter of weeding through the posts and reading the recommendations, so thanks :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back