Belts & Holsters Jango Fett Blasters!

Dashman408

New Hunter
Hey everyone, I am looking for some Jango Fett Westar blasters! I found these on eBay but I am unsure about the quality... Anyone have any suggestions as to where I can find some good Westars? Thank you!

Link to eBay Westars
REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends how much you're looking to spend. They would work fine, but you can get them in unpainted resin kit as well. Some folks go with the ones off of amazon( blue parts vs orange parts) and repaint them.

Depends how much you're looking to spend. They would work fine, but you can get them in unpainted resin kit as well. Some folks go with the ones off of amazon( blue parts vs orange parts) and repaint them.

Do you know where I can find the unpainted resin ones? I have a custom Mando character I have created who is based off of both Jango and Boba so things don't have to be SPOT on to each character.

They're on eBay as well. There have been a few makers here gauging interest in making them, but I don't believe they've done runs of them. Every now and then a set of MR machined aluminum blasters pops up on the bay, but they're quite pricey. So very nice, but pricey...I'd work other avenues of your costume and just watch this area for now. Just my two cents.

Sorry, I am still new to the forums.

- - - Updated - - -

They're on eBay as well. There have been a few makers here gauging interest in making them, but I don't believe they've done runs of them. Every now and then a set of MR machined aluminum blasters pops up on the bay, but they're quite pricey. So very nice, but pricey...I'd work other avenues of your costume and just watch this area for now. Just my two cents.

Thanks for the info! I really appreciate it!

I bought some machined Alluminium blasters from evoprops and I'm happy with them. Not badly priced and fairly accurate to the blueprints on this site :)
Just my 2 cents, as I don't know anywhere else to get machined ones

Sent from my iPhone

I think I saw them before, but can't find them now.
Were those the machined blasters without grip? If, what did you use as a grip?

Also, would you mind posting pic of them?

I'll be molding a pair of MR westars here in the next few weeks for a couple of members. I'll be making cast in resin as well as Task 16 bendable resin from smooth on. I'll start a thread when I start the project.

I'll be molding a pair of MR westars here in the next few weeks for a couple of members. I'll be making cast in resin as well as Task 16 bendable resin from smooth on. I'll start a thread when I start the project.

(y) Awesome bro. Good luck with the project.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back