Quicker way to get ahold of BobaMaker?

MajorTom

Jr Hunter
hey guys
ive been waiting on my soft goods for months and i got them today
i ordered rotj flight suit flack jacket side pockets spats all weathered with decals and an aluminum rf stalk
i got them today
i got
an ESB flight suit un weathered
flack jacket un weathered
spats in blue un weathered
side pockets un weathered
the rest was fine but i cant afford to ait another 5 months to get my order right
i thought this guy was crème de la crème id understand if he got the order mixed up but he makes these to order to your measurements right? so how could he after the email and invoice was all saying ROTJ flight suit? even the rotj spats are made from the ESB blue material? and none of them are weathered? is there a way to get hold of him quicker than the "48" hours he quotes? i need these soft goods asap :(
from a distraught Major

Can you post some pics, Major?

Some of the new guidelines are having ROTJ flight suits appear a bit blue. If they are unweathered and you ordered weathered, that's another issue.

And unfortunately I have no other means of contacting him aside from email. Maybe Facebook? Remember there is a pretty large time difference from here to the UK.

ive re packed it in case he wants them back but here they are
along side some blue stuff and stone gray stuff just to show the contrast and its realy annoying that they look greyer in the pictures D: i can assure they are ESB blue
but like i said they arent weathered IMG_3814.JPGIMG_3815.JPGIMG_3816.jpgIMG_3817.jpg

From the pics, I'd say they are ROTJ. The ESB blue is reeeeally blue. But I'll take your word on it. Pictures have a funny way of distorting reality - which is why the topic of the actual colour has been discussed to great lengths. The ROTJ suit has been deemed an ESB suit, but that it faded over time to the grey look. The level 3 requirement actually has the suit as a grey suit with a blue hue.

The fabric looks like a great quality though ;)

But, if you're not happy, you're not happy. With anything in this hobby, it takes time. I hope you get things settled the way you want soon.

I really feel for you. My dealings with him have been pretty positive. I reckon he will try to come good for you and hopefully bump you to the front of his list to get sorted quickly but even so it'll still take some time I'd say. Here's a picture of my BM ESB suit for you to compare with but I agree that you have an ESB suit there. I would also agree that it looks far greyer and less blue in pictures than it does in reality. Have you considered posting to his facebook page for a quicker response or messaging him there?

IMG_1037_zps0e50659d.jpg

ive left a messge on there yeah
see youres is even weathered :( i paid extra for that :C
the other thing is as well is if you want any reference the pockets should be almost the same colour as the flight suit to give it some contrast
gah i just dont know what to do :(
so sad

Well I did order and pay for it weathered although I appreciate you did too. As I recall the only issue with my soft parts order was that the side pockets didn't come through with the initial order and I had to send a reminder. They did come pretty quick once Daz realised the mistake but unfortunately weren't weathered but that really wasn't too much of an issue and is easily rectified and in no way the same as your situation which is lamentable to say the least and of course they are probably pretty easy to knock up being one size fits all.

If you've sent messages to the usual places I guess you're into a waiting game. What's the event you were planning on and when is it?

mcm london in october
wanted to have atleast the costume finished by then if not all the electronics and stuff
got some really cool ideas for the blaster and such :)

I think there's a good chance he might come through before then once the situation is explained and understood so there's a good chance you might still be good. Two months does not seem unrealistic a time frame for a mistake to be rectified. His business thrives on reputation no doubt and he'll want to keep it that way I am sure. If that solution can be made then you should be sound. I always found him pretty reasonable and eager to please even when he broke his leg. IN any event I believe it is his wife that does the soft parts for him so i guess it's her you need to speaK WITH

I've had nothing but great experiences with BM. He will make good with ya. Just give him another shout out through his website email link.

Sent from my iPhone

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back