Hey there guys! Checking in from Malaysia!

Genez

New Hunter
Hey everyone!

Been lurking awhile as I've been mulling getting a costume done for sometime and as I really like the Fetts and Mandalorians in the Canon, games (like KOTOR, SWTOR, etc) and (now discounted) EU.

I'm looking to hopefully have a suit that enables me to have both 501st and Mando Mercs membership (eventually), my options are probably going to be one of the Mandolorians that are approved for the 501st. Mulling between Kal Skirata, Jaster Mereel, or possibly the concept (pre-production) Boba if I can figure out the references and sources for parts and so on as I'm totally new to costuming and making most of the parts might be beyond me in terms of skill, and time.

I've just come across Skygunbro's Concept Boba's Helmets, and might be reaching out to him to figure out if he still does kits. Any pointers, suggestions and guidance would be useful for how much does Kal Skirata or Jaster Mereel's might differ from say, Jango Fett's and would that be "easier" to source for parts given the better availability of makers of Jango parts? Also, does anyone know of any 5-1st approved Concept armors and could link me pics or stuff so I know which version, Supertrooper? MacQuarrie/Johnson variant was it?

Thanks everyone!!

P.S. In case anyone's wondering, why I might not be doing a Boba or Jango, its due to the fact that both characters are already represented in the 501st Singapore Garrison (its the closer Garrison to me), and I'm kinda hoping to bring some variety to the Garrison, rather than replicate a character already represented.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back