Wireless servo kit

JC this is looking great man I love the size of the board and trust me real estate is a commodity in these bad boys and if the enclosure for it will be that small well then you can be counting me in for one!!

Here is a quick vid using the low profile servo that has a bit more lifting torque. The down speed is about where they will be because any slower on the down rotation, the movement starts to get jerky.The up speed can change a bit more, but I think it looks cooler when it goes slow.
I have a few new issues to iron out before I am ready to have the PC boards made, so please be patient, I do not want to release this before I think its ready.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, I am hoping to have these ready soon, but I am not going to offer them until I think they are good to go.

Excellent progress!

Is this the 88bb? Did you end up testing the 77bb at all to see if it worked with the code? I just realized I have no idea why I am asking this as the answer has no practical bearing on my life whatsoever--just curious!

The servo in he newest vid is the 77. It seems to be a bit smoother and has a bit more power, so I will probably include it in the final version of the kit.

Lol @ F4R! I will have to have one when the time comes. I don't know that I will ever take my helmet off once I get both your RF light and servo kits.

I know, but I am not going to offer them until I think it is ready.

Lol, no. I have to figure out a new battery for the controller board. The 12v one I was going to use only has about a 2 hour life span which is not very good.

I'm going to get new batteries and see what kind of lifespan they have, but the data sheet for that battery says that it only has a capacity of 55 mah, which means that it can support a current draw of 55 miliamps for 1 hour. The 2 components pull about 20 miliamps, so the A23 battery is only good for about 2 hours.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back