Looking for reasonably cheap jet pack harness ideas

Jc27

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
Well since the jp and harness are the last big pieces that I need for my suit, I was wondering what are some options for the harness (that would be 501at approvable). I know about the harness that toolguy makes and it looks good, but since I would have to sew the straps and seeing how I can't sew, that's not an option right now. I was wondering about the mow harness and if anybody has one. What other harness options are available that isn't too expensive?

I have a MOW harness. It fits very nicely. Still need to test it with the jetpack, but with the right rigging, it should be comfortable. Toolguy's harness looks awesome, and if I didn't have a MOW already, I probably would have gone with him. I wouldn't worry about sewing when there are liquid sewing solutions that do just as good a job.

Also have to consider your size. Aren't you like 12 feet tall JC? I'd find out what chest size the MOW are recommended for.
BKBT makes a harness, but it costs more. But he may be able to adapt better to your size, if it's an issue.

Justin you lose my #? You know just cause I have a little one now doesnt mean Im done with helping ya ;)

Thing with the JP and the harness are if you dont do a rig your going to have sagging issues think about not spending tooo much on this budget one...and upgrading to a rig down the road if you can.

No Dom I still have it. I just figured you were up to your eyeballs in poopy diapers lol. And no in not 12 foot tall, just 6'4" lol.
I was actually thinking of taking one of my bug out backpacks and seeing what I could do with it since it has the strap across the chest and stomach.

Thanks Lou, if I go that route I will definitely give you a heads up.

Sort of in the same boat - have a JP, no harness. Emailed RS Props about one and they said they did fabricate them but had no idea of a date for availability. Sure wish BBF would come back. May have to go the MOW or toolguy route (and nothing against that / just was trying to get something more screen accurate)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back