Boushh Hi Boushh's !

MJ

New Hunter
Hello MJ here Just thought I would pop in and say hi!

I'm short but lucky for me I'm the same size as Carrie Fisher, even though I would of liked being in White armor, not gonna happen (got close as a Scout) My favourite is Boushh!

Here is my costume (does the point down with the finger), hand made using pig skin and suede, took me over two years.

The awesome Lord Vader is my dentist! (coughs) and my CO.

Anyone building a Boushh I'm more than happy to help.

501st_73_zps65a46399.jpg

Great build MJ!
And yes i need your help: your stuff has great details and it seems that he is very accurate. Do you have pictures of the build?
I think the part list isn't relevant because you live miles away from Germany;-)

Many thanks and cheers,
Felix

Awesome build! I'm midway on my own Boushh build and hope to be done by the end of the year (wishful thinking!). I just can't find the elusive belt buckle.

Thank you Guys.

Felice which part of the costume are you in need of help? I do have photos...
Though a good friend built my tanks and helmet I did all the painting.

The Belt buckle there was another gentlemen that was selling them many moons.
Fingers crossed toolguy has them for you.
A little hint with the buckle its a dark gun metal grey
boushh001.jpg

Hello everyone. After completing my wife's Boushh last year, I have been working on improving things as all of us do.

Buckles are available anytime just check my thread in the cargo hold.

Something of interest that I have been working on and getting close to completion is the Electro Staff, which will be completely 3D printed. I have been studying photos to try & get as close to accurate as possible. Planning on 2 pieces the tip & base & will be hollow fitting on a 1" PVC pipe (1.050" diameter), which should be able to find at your local hardware store. If there is a metric version of the PVC pipe I could make a standard & metric version if needed.

If there is any interest in this, I will advise it won't be for the budget minded based on what I have completed so far these are pretty good sized pieces.

625x465_2154421_3334794_1403872588.jpg

Back at ya Shocktrooper28 .....so is that what we are calling you now?

Toolguy that sounds great :)

Wow, amazing work. You did an excellent job!

Every time one of these outstanding Boushh outfits comes up, it makes me want one even more. Close to the right height and build. I wonder how many male Boushh's are out there? Haha.

Hi MJ,
thanks for your help. My costume is already finished and approved, just the stuff is missing.

But i think i'll waiting of the 3-D prints of toolguy. I made really good experiences with him and shapeways.

Cheers,
Felix

Thank you SithSammy.

Karasuryn...Boushh was a male Bounty Hunter before Leia tricked him and stole his identy. A Male friend of mine is also looking at making this.

Felice Congrats! Which parts are you waiting on?

Thank you!...I have to laugh I cant put weight on as my cummberbun will kill me, So I have to be careful and at my age it makes life soo dandy!
Here is another photo by the same photographer, The Fett is a close friend. not my dentist..

b3977585-1beb-4d75-b691-1d46bcb78552_zps33bfcc7f.jpg

Hi MJ, i just waiting for the sale of toolguys staff parts;-)
i know his 3-d printing parts and i just can say that they are very detailed.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back