Su'cuy Mando'ade!

SkiraReed

New Hunter
Su'cuy everyone!

My name's Skira, I'm 23 years old and live in germany.

I knew this community yet for some time, but never registered.
But now I thought it could be interesting to take a look outside of my little country.

With my boyfriend Jaro Krieg (Who's registered here, too) and the help of the "Mandalorianische Beskarschmiede" I built my own custom beskar'gam in the last months.

I absolutely feel great in it and the emotional connection to the mandalorian culture grows and grows with every day I can wear it or work on it. ^^
(Pictures of the armor will follow with a thread for it)

In my reallife I work as a graphic designer, so I designed some business cards and some other stuff for my vode.
I also drew mandalorian fanart, I became a bit lazy because of missing energy and time, but If you want to look, feel free to visit my profile on deviantArt: http://skirareed.deviantart.com

Well....If you have some questions, just ask. ^^

Ret'!

Welcome Skira to TDH:)

Thank you for sharing your work with us. Both you and Jaro are so very talented and are great representations of the Mandalorian look and feel. The work you and your group is putting out sets the bar very high for the rest of us and that is a good thing. Thank you and give my best to Jaro, Take Care.

Welcome Skira to TDH:)

Thank you for sharing your work with us. Both you and Jaro are so very talented and are great representations of the Mandalorian look and feel. The work you and your group is putting out sets the bar very high for the rest of us and that is a good thing. Thank you and give my best to Jaro, Take Care.

Thank you for the kind welcoming! :)
My man is more the type of guy for the hard things....my talent is more with design. ^^ And I'm still new to the matter....perhaps there are some undetected talents? ;-)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back