Stormrider hic run (control boxes, partial fronts and full fronts)

Received the HiC full front today, unfortunately it arrived with a tear just below the knee and a few other holes, I was not expecting this.

download_20140719_194856.jpegdownload_20140719_194911.jpegunnamed.jpgunnamed (1).jpgunnamed (2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received my full front HIC and it looks amazing. No tears, cuts, etc.
Entire piece seems very flexible and is able to be folded down to 1/4 it's size.

I have no idea about the torn one, never seen one do that. Ill get you another, but I need to send that rubber to the rubber manufacturer so I get reimbursed.

I sent you my phone number text me and ill give you the ship to address, text me the pic, and then text me what it costs to ship it and Ill reimburse you the shipping and get another made.

I have no idea why that happened, but rest assured ill get you another. The rubber is flex 80, and should not degrade.

The only time I have ever seen one tear is when the rubber has too much black in it. But never like that.

Im sorry this happened.

i will buy one full hic to you but, now hav 2 questions...

1.- the hic is flexible? in the images of frozen seems not
2.- the intl shipping hav insurance? xD

thanks

Frozen i trust on stomrider, he is making this hics since time ago.
But i dont trust on shipping companys :D

About the if the hic is flexible, that was what i think but looking your pics looks like the kind of hit made against something hard

I would agree with FrozenInTime, I too would not hesitate in ordering from stormrider. From reviewing this forum stormrider seems like a stand up guy, and will make any "issues" right.
As I mentioned in an earlier post, my full front HIC, which I received yesterday, seems very flexible. The edges are about 1/2" thick all the way around, yet have no problems folding it into four sections.

I wouldn't hesitate to order from stormrider, he's a stand-up guy, the HiC is flexible

Last edited by a moderator:
the proof that i dont hesitate in ordering from stormrider is that i just buy a Full HIC... i just was asking for the shipping, i know that frozenintime problem is not caused by stormrider

FrozenInTime, i think that may be is a mix of 2 problems, in one hand perharps the rubber goes hard cause a high temperature while the shipping? and in the other hand a bad handling (yours looks like had a hit)

Shipments can have a 100% of success but you only need a guy of the shipping company handling bad the package to damage it.

I just ordered one HIC, and im from Spain, only was trying to know if international shipping has some insurance, cause if i have a problem like yours... a shipping solution can be expensive, and not easy.

The issue was my fault. My scale was not being very acurate when adding the black to one hic. I realized afterwords it was too black. Too much black dye makes them crumble. It was 100% my fault, and it is already being shipped back and I am shipping a new asap. I am traveling at the moment, so theres a delay on the HICS for a week or so. But once I get home things will roll quickly.

The panels I will take more orders once i have all these shipped. I need to assess the mold before making a new commitment.

It looks like I have another Instance of one crackin. I used three kits of rubber and it's possible its one of the kits was bad.

If you get your packages with issues please contact me via pm asap so I can sort it with my vendor.

Can't wait for mine to turn up. Looks like we are going to have a HIC battle on our hands to see who can put up the best...

I have a HIC that was flat that the flat cracked on. I was able to cut it into HIC pieces. Usually the pieces sell for 350, this one, looks good, and will make a good hic, but theres a little bit of thin-ness near his crotch. I can send pics.

If anyone wants it for 275 + shipping PM me. Again, this one was a full, that the flat thin spos cracked and I cut the HIC parts out.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back