Stormrider hic run (control boxes, partial fronts and full fronts)

Stormrider

Well-Known Hunter
I will be doing a very thorough run. I will take and do as many as sign up. I am posting 5 partials and 5 full fronts at a time, and 10 sets of control boxes (In my Sellbuddy shopping cart).

For those of you that don't know, Sellbuddy is a tool I created to help me facilitate sales on forums and social media. You don't need to register, but registering secures your name, and allows you to leave and receive feedback. If Sellbuddy takes off, and you find it on other forums, you will have the credibility you need to buy and sell without having to spend months getting to know people.

With that said, here is my hic run. Once you pay you appear on the list.

The timeline is as follows:
Mold is new. It will be good for 10-20 casts. Once I have the first set of orders, I will order the rubber, The rubber will take 3-5 days to get here. I would hope it is here by the 28th.

I will be pulling 1-2 a day from the 30th to july 14th. I will be traveling after that for a few weeks, but will continue when I return.

I am making the control box mold this week (now). Expect 2-5 weeks for delivery tops. I almost always deliver way faster than promised, but I am managing expectations.

PUT YOUR BOARD NAME IN THE DETAILS BOX and CHECK YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS IN PAYPAL!

df2c0d23-eb0f-48f5-ab59-f286ea2cc2c3.jpg

df2c0d23-eb0f-48f5-ab59-f286ea2cc2c3.jpg

Im working on some bugs with Sellbuddy notifications, but ordering rubber and starting the run as soon as the rubber gets here.
Not posting my Sellbuddy ads for webleys til the ad issues are fixed.

Have three orders, ordering rubber for 6 today. will accept three more soon. Paypal isn't notifying Sellbuddy of this sale, but every other sale works, have to figure out why.

Will be taking more orders by end of day.

Fixed IPN, paypal decided to disable it for my account. its re-enabled and working great again.

Off the computer to do some mold work now.

image.jpgI haven't attached stormriders control panels yet as I am waiting to anchor it to the wall. Went a little overboard on the acryllic wash for the box but all in all not bad for my first prop. Just hope my boss doesn't mind it taking up so much room in my office. Can't say enough about stormrider's work.

Rubber is in, casts are getting started tonight, should be able to ship 4-5 on Monday. (In order they came in). That's a should. Minimum will be 3 Monday, max will be all of them.

(The last in line may or may not have enough rubber and may delayed a couple days). But I will know for sure sunday night.

Mike

That's great news!!!!!
I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to say, thanks for the update and an even bigger thank you for doing this and all your hard work!

Brand new and excited about making my first HIC. Thanks for doing this run. I know they are harder to make but will you be doing more on the full mold casts? I see on Sellbuddy that the qty option is 0 right now.

Thanks!
brian

Han pulls are going. Have three. Doing more tonight and tomorrow. Should have the bulk of them done this week.

The control boxes are slightly delayed. I had to order a thinner silicone, the brush on I had wasn't making a good paint coat. Once that's here (today) the new mold will get rolling and we will be on our way with the control boxes.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back