My first Boba / a ESB WIP

Thanks for your feedback guys!

I finished the left MOW gauntlet today. I only need to attach the darts on the right one. After that i can move on to the last piece, the jetpack

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406241347.207518.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1406241358.989979.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1406241371.690168.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1406241381.573366.jpg

@DeathProof
Here is a picture with the harness,the Flak vest and the back armor attached. As you can see the harness body is barely visible with loose straps, when i pull the straps tight it is not visible
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406482420.999504.jpg

Nice paintwork on that back piece, ive always thought it look great without the JP, those rivets on the JP straps look a bit too big, if you dont mind me saying so

Nice, Marco!! I'm stoked that worked out for you. Kinda wish I didn't chuck mine out now...wah wah :)

I have seen some people create button holes in their vests for the metal bar for the harness - might help with closing the vest. I also agree with beans on the rivet size.

Keep it up man!

DP, how do you like the MOW harness? I will need a harness soon and I'm looking at different options.

Thanks for you feedback!
I will definetly rework the vest to get it closed right. I agree, the poppers on the JP straps will have to go.
There are so many details that will need to be reworked at the end [emoji106]

I just started working on the jetpack, the last big part of the Boba puzzle

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406669615.539787.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1406669628.238656.jpg

To all 501st Bobas: what do you think, will i get approval with the actual overall look of my Boba? I think it is a never ending story, and there are allways possible upgrades

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back