Fett Mythos costume?

ADAMantium555

New Hunter
I just recently started the adventure of making a Fett suit. My helmet is going by at a great pace and I'm getting some good connections through here. I kinda wanted to start a discussion here and see what everybody thought. I am torn at which movie Fett I wanna build. Problems I'm having are things like I like Fett's gauntlets in ESB but I like the red color of them from ROTJ. Same goes for his jetpack, I like the color of it from ROTJ instead of the solid green ESB. I would rather yellow kill streaks than orange.

With that being said, I have been paying attention to the Boba Fett Mythos statue. I'm sure everyone knows this statue by now. This statue has the best of both worlds and then some. I love the clothe skirt with extra pouches, the knife strapped to his boot, the saber trophies, and the over the shoulder cape. I noticed that he had the ESB styled gauntlets and they were painted red!

The two big questions are

A.) Has anyone built an accurate Mythos Fett costume that can help me with that?
B.) Do people mix match things they like about each costume? Would I get scrutiny over having red ESB gauntlets?

I would appreciate some input guys!
-Adam

Look up F4R's Mythos build, it's amazingly cool. You should send him a PM if you have questions

Sent from my iPhone

You wouldn't get any flak here of you wanted to paint it pink!
All personal on how you want to build your Fett. Keep in mind that if 501st is your goal than check out their CRL's. Most important though is to enjoy it for you and have fun building it (and meeting these crazy Fettheads here....)

Good luck, I look forward to the build thread. IMO the mythos version is the best of both worlds and I wish I had the statue myself.

It is sweet, but it sold out soon after the preorder started. There is a wait list, but that's no guarantee that you will get one.

Hahaha that's a nice way to put it! 501 would be nice, but I don't think that is a goal anymore. I just want to do a hodge podge of things I like from each suit. And deciding to go with the Mythos Fett would be the way to do that. I agree with the price of that statue! That things price has skyrocketed! It's going for damn near a grand on ebay!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back